[BlueOnyx:23548] Re: Office 365

Robert Fitzpatrick robert at webtent.org
Thu Dec 26 07:53:04 -05 2019

Brent Epp wrote on 12/25/2019 10:19 PM:
> Microsoft has completely lost their minds with the later versions of
> Office (among other things)
>
> The trick is to go in through Control Panel > Mail (32 bit) > Email
> Accounts.  This will give you the classic Outlook account config window
> with all the settings available.

For sure, but I couldn't even find that in the control panel. I looked
and changed over to small icons. This is on my sisters new laptop she
got for Christmas with Office 365 installed. At least I think installed.
While there are tiles on the start menu to start Office or Outlook and
the other office applications, none are listed in Programs and Features.
Ugh.

--
Robert