[BlueOnyx:23550] FTP directory problem

Darren Shea darrens at ecpi.com
Thu Dec 26 12:30:10 -05 2019

Up until now, I have been able to create a user for my BlueOnyx sites, give
that user FTP and siteadmin privileges, and that user can login via ftp,
ascend the directory structure to the correct level to get to the web
directory, and upload the files.

I don't know what has changed, but now the user I have created for this
purpose can only go up one directory level, and he can't access the folder
to upload the files. Is this by design? If so, is there a workaround? How
can my users upload their own web files when BlueOnyx blocks them from
getting to the correct directory?