[BlueOnyx:23553] Re: Office 365

Brent Epp brent at pdc.ca
Fri Dec 27 13:02:10 -05 2019

Wow, I just looked up the minimum requirements for Exchange -- you
weren't kidding!

Most of our mail accounts on BX hosts are using POP, so I don't know
about handling extremely large files, but the biggest limitation I've
encountered with IMAP is that dovecot can't handle "inferior mailboxes"
(subfolders in subfolders in subfolders...) in the default
configuration.  I would consider this to be fairly critical
functionality for anyone wanting to use IMAP.

  - Brent