[BlueOnyx:22691] Re: latest ClamAV update fails to load - sorted for 5209R

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Tue Feb 12 14:47:41 -05 2019

Hi Chris and Richard,

>> Re our ticket, as they are set up as  REDACTED at virtbiz.com ,  I guess
>> they are stuck in the Virtbiz email somewhere,
>
> I haven't seen anything.   That's a role account that would see a
> filtered response, but we've not received anything from the Compass /
> Solarspeed ticketing system.   That indicates that the ticket has not
> been submitted.

I got the ticket by now and the problem has been resolved.

It appears that 5208R also needs "pcre2" and after installing that with
"yum install pcre2" the PKG could be installed.

I've just finished building updated PKGs for 5207R/5208R/5209R which
will automatically address the dependency installation.

These PKGs should appear on NewLinQ within the next hour or so.