[BlueOnyx:22731] Re: invalid cert letsencrypt

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Mon Feb 25 13:03:27 -05 2019

Hi Tomohiro,

> The 5208R source code could not be found :)
> https://devel.blueonyx.it/repos/trunk/BlueOnyx/

Sorry, now I understand what you mean. Anything that's part of BlueOnyx
but not in SVN (http://devel.blueonyx.it/trac/browser/BlueOnyx/) can be
found here:

http://devel.blueonyx.it/pub/BlueOnyx/SRPMS/

However, the "blueonyx-le-acme" sources we use are part of the
base-ssl.mod and can be found in the "/src" tree of that module.

You can find the "blueonyx-le-acme" sources here:

http://devel.blueonyx.it/trac/browser/BlueOnyx/5207R/ui/base-ssl.mod/src/blueonyx-le-acme

The latest change I had made to it four weeks ago was this:

http://devel.blueonyx.it/trac/changeset/3248/BlueOnyx/5207R/ui/base-ssl.mod/src/blueonyx-le-acme/acme/acme.sh

That added "chmod 644" to the output files and that basically should
have dealt with the issue for 5207R/5208R. But apparently it's not good
enough in at least some cases.