[BlueOnyx:22597] Re: DKIM implementation

Maurice de Laat mdlaat at muisnetwerken.nl
Fri Jan 11 15:18:05 -05 2019

Hi Dirk,

On 10-01-19 09:13, Dirk Estenfeld wrote:
> maybe you could post the link to the step by step manual you did use to implement dkim (opendkim) to the blueonyx box?

I have no real notes on that subject, it was that straightforward to
install.

This link:
https://www.linuxtechi.com/configure-domainkeys-with-postfix-on-centos-7/
was sitting in my browser cache and seems to have some nice info. It
only doesn't cover sendmail (which we use on bx) but rather postfix.

this line:
INPUT_MAIL_FILTER(`opendkim', `S=inet:8891 at localhost')
in /etc/mail/sendmail.mc
seems to add opendkim to sendmail. Just rebuild sendmail.cf after
editing sendmail.mc

Once again, please note to disable the epel yum repo after using it to
install opendkim, because the epel repo and bx don't go well together.

Maurice