[BlueOnyx:22599] Letsencrypt auto-renew failures in 5209R

Brent Epp brent at pdc.ca
Mon Jan 21 10:03:12 -05 2019

Hello,

We've been seeing consistent SSL auto-renew failures with some of our
vsites on 5209R.  There are no entries for the sites with expired certs
in the letsencrypt log or any of the archived logs, so it appears that
the attempt is not even being made for these sites.  When renewed by
hand in the BX GUI, the sites renew without error.

It's worth noting that we've purchased the PHP upgrade package and run
5.6.36.  I also see a line in the SSL auto-renew script that suggests it
may rely on a certain version of PHP for determining the renewal date.
Could there be bug or conflict here?

  - Brent