[BlueOnyx:22608] Re: Letsencrypt - update is in Testing-Repo

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Wed Jan 23 11:41:21 -05 2019

Hi All,

 Colin wrote:
> You are a star! Thanks for getting on this - probably time for a few more donations to your coffers?
> We all really appreciate your dedication and hard work.

Thank you! Yes, at this time I would really appreciate some donations
and have also started a fundraiser to get 5210R and "Easy Migrate" off
the ground:

https://www.blueonyx.it/index.php?page=donations

If a donation target of >2000,- Euros is reached, the new BlueOnyx 5210R
will also get a new and more modern flat GUI interface theme.