[BlueOnyx:22611] Re: Letsencrypt - update is in Testing-Repo

Thomas Petersen thomas at nsd.dk
Wed Jan 23 15:38:03 -05 2019

Donated - And thank you 😊

/Thomas Petersen

-----Oprindelig meddelelse-----
Fra: Blueonyx <blueonyx-bounces at mail.blueonyx.it> På vegne af Michael Stauber
Sendt: 23. januar 2019 17:41
Til: blueonyx at mail.blueonyx.it
Emne: [BlueOnyx:22608] Re: Letsencrypt - update is in Testing-Repo

Hi All,

 Colin wrote:
> You are a star! Thanks for getting on this - probably time for a few more donations to your coffers?
> We all really appreciate your dedication and hard work.

Thank you! Yes, at this time I would really appreciate some donations and have also started a fundraiser to get 5210R and "Easy Migrate" off the ground:

https://www.blueonyx.it/index.php?page=donations

If a donation target of >2000,- Euros is reached, the new BlueOnyx 5210R will also get a new and more modern flat GUI interface theme.