[BlueOnyx:22649] Re: 5207R/5208R/5209R: Let's Encrypt / ACME related updates released

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Tue Jan 29 09:51:35 -05 2019

Hi Brent,

> Just one tiny little thing I noticed: there's a .well-known directory
> inside the site's document root.  Should this still be here?

No, it shouldn't. This is a left-over from the previous version where we
didn't use /home/.acme/ for that purpose. Apparently ACME.sh doesn't
remove the .well-known directory when it's run with the --debug switch,
which we do by default to generate more detailed output for logging.

I'll add a function to the code that will check for the presence of
/web/.well-known directories and which deletes them automatically.

Many thanks for bringing this to my attention.