[BlueOnyx:23025] Re: 5208R problem with System Settings -> TCP/IP

Robert Fitzpatrick robert at webtent.org
Thu Jul 25 09:48:18 -05 2019

Robert Fitzpatrick wrote on 7/25/2019 10:18 AM:
> I have a 5208R giving the following error when trying to access the
> TCP/IP settings this morning and one of the vsites redirecting to the
> Admserv login page...
>
> Fatal error: Class 'RawHTML' not found in
> /usr/sausalito/ui/chorizo/ci/application/libraries/uifc/HtmlComponentFactory.php
> on line 639
>
> Can someone help?

After a restart of admserv, I can now get to the TCP/IP settings and the
hostname is correct with no conflict with the vsite, however, the vsite
still redirects to the login page. DNS resolves correctly for the
hostnames from the server and my client browser. I have also tried
re-saving the vsite Web and General settings with no help.

The server name is vps.domain.tld while the vsite is www.domain.tld.

--
Robert