[BlueOnyx:23039] Re: HP ProLiant DL380 G5 4 gig Ram and 6 hard drives

Computershop Lekkerkerk - Wisja.net info at wisja.net
Tue Jul 30 10:32:50 -05 2019

If the drives are configured (with the HP array utility) as a raid set then
that should show up as 1 drive.
If all 6 drives are individual, you should be able to see them as
individuals as well.
(Do you mean the HP array Utility that is accessed with CRTL + I during boot
when you say SCSI interface?)

Are you sure you are not going for the software raid install when the
hardware raid is already set?
You can use the single disk install when you already have a hardware raid
set.

Wisja