[BlueOnyx:22957] Re: Mod PHP problem (Michael Stauber)

Darren Shea darrens at ecpi.com
Wed Jun 19 08:01:31 -05 2019

Michael,
     Please forgive my ignorance, but how does one reset a password in this
way using phpMyAdmin? I see "Change password" under General Settings, and if
I go into Settings, there is a general Reset button, but neither seems to be
what you mean. I did run a Change Password in phpMyAdmin, keeping the same
password, then installed the Mod PHP and got the same "Error establishing a
database connection" problem as before, so I think it's more likely I didn't
do what I needed to do, than that your advice was wrong...

What is the process to solve this issue?

Message: 1