[BlueOnyx:22967] Re: error 1364

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Wed Jun 26 12:20:22 -05 2019

Hi Greggk,

> I was trying to add a user today on phpMyAdmin on a 5209 BO and I have
> been getting this error. #1364 - Field 'ssl_cipher' doesn't have a
> default value
> As far as 2 months ago I believe this was working because I was able to
> add a user then.
> What could be causing the problem, and what can I do to solve it?

Which phpMyAdmin is that? The one that comes with BlueOnyx 5209R
(available under "Programs" / "phpMyAdmin") or one installed as WebApp
via NewLinQ?

If it is the built in one, then please check which version of phpMyAdmin
you have installed:

[root at 5209r ~]# rpm -q phpMyAdmin
phpMyAdmin-4.0.0-4.el7.noarch

If it reports anything else, then you may have one from a third party
repo such as Epel. In that case remove the third party repository from
/etc/yum.repos.d/ and run "rpm -e --nodeps phpMyAdmin" to remove the
RPM. Then run "yum clean all" and "yum install phpMyAdmin" to fetch the
correct one again.