[BlueOnyx:22777] Re: Email Forwarding not working

Ken Hohhof khohhof at kwom.com
Sat Mar 16 08:32:04 -05 2019

We highly discourage email autoforwarding because it may fail due to
SPF/DKIM/DMARC issues and because our mailserver gets blamed for any
forwarded spam and may be blacklisted.  Also to be honest, these issues have
become more complicated than I can afford to study and understand, but I
know there are often problems with list servers unless the reply addresses
and header rewriting are carefully configured.  The problem being that mail
is now coming from a different mailserver than the one authorized to send
mail for the originator's domain.

Is it possible you are running into this kind of problem?

Are all emails disappearing on the way to Gmail, or does it depend on the
sender?