[BlueOnyx:22787] Re: PHP-7.3 issues

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Mon Mar 25 02:50:47 -05 2019

Hi Lars,

> is 7.3.3 with zip-support now available in the shop?

Yes, it is.

> The package description in the shop still mentions only 7.2.

Ah, ok. I'll update the description right away.

> And will i be able to revert to 5.6 again if i buy the new PHP Package?
> (Remember my last mail, about the installer offering only 7.3.2, no 5.x?)

I'm not sure why you only see PHP-7.3.2. If you have PHP uninstalled on
5207R/5208R, then you should be able to see all available versions. If
that's not the case, then I'd need to know the servers serial number or
IP so that we can check why NewLinQ only offers you the latest one.