[BlueOnyx:22789] Re: Best Method for Aventurine reboot

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Wed Mar 27 12:51:11 -05 2019

Hi Richard,

> Best Method for Aventurine reboot, we have a master ans a slave unit
> currently slave is running a primary.
> What is the best way for a planned reboot and get the latest kernel running.
Reboot the one that's currently slave first.

Then once that is up and running again, reboot the one that's running
the VPS's. That will shift the VPS's over to the other node that you had
already rebooted.

When both are rebooted, the one that used to be slave is running the
VPS's and the one that was master is now the standby-node.