[BlueOnyx:22868] Re: Automatic LE Renewal did not happen ** findings **

Dirk Estenfeld dirk.estenfeld at blackpoint.de
Fri May 3 10:24:18 -05 2019

Hallo Michael,

thank you for the update.
If you do change something in the crontab for root please remember that your
lines are not the only ones!!
So if you remove something please only remove your lines. All other entries
in the contab for root should persist!!

Thank you and best regards,
Dirk

---

blackpoint GmbH – Friedberger Straße 106b – 61118 Bad Vilbel