[BlueOnyx:22874] Re: 5209R - can't create users

Colin Jack colin at mainline.co.uk
Sun May 5 04:09:54 -05 2019

Hi Ken,

    Long time ago and not on 5209R, probably 5208, I remember having to try twice adding either a virtual site or a new user, I can't remember which.

     The second time it would go through.  Unlikely this will solve your problem, but have you tried a second time?

More than twice ... (

It is probably something fairly straight forward but at the moment I can't add anything.

Hoping someone with more knowledge than me will help.

Regards

Colin