[BlueOnyx:22884] Re: Dfix2 & APF

Greg Kuhnert gkuhnert at compassnetworks.com.au
Sun May 5 16:10:24 -05 2019

Michael actually agrees with you, which is why he built BFD as an alternative to dfix. By all means, try it instead. As for whitelisting and dfix, I cannot explain why APF would delete whitelist entries.

For tuning dfix, you can update the rules manually. They are in /etc/sec - If there is a particular rule that you don’t like, comment it out.

GK