[BlueOnyx:22922] Re: APF mystery - blocking BlueOnyx

Colin Jack colin at mainline.co.uk
Sun May 26 02:16:01 -05 2019

Hi Greg,
Hi Colin.

Look at /var/log/sec for anything that might indicate if it was dFix that blocked. If you see something there, we can tune to prevent that happening again.

GK

I did grep the log for the BX IPs but no result.
It is very weird – but I do like to run DFix2/APF on all my VPS and this is the only one doing strange stuff.

I will have another look and see if I can locate anything.

Thanks

Colin