[BlueOnyx:23427] Re: 5210R and WordPress

Lee Redmayne lee.redmayne at bastionit.com
Tue Nov 12 08:31:36 -05 2019

It's not even that, it isn't showing as installed as a third party addon in the system itself, therefore you can't add it as a web app.

On Tue, 12 Nov 2019 14:25:03 +0100, Meaulnes Legler wrote:

yeah, it's bit tricky, I had to search, too...

on a 5209R (I guess it's the same on a 5210R): Site Management > edit [pencil on the right] the virtual site that needs WP > Services > Web Applications > Blog WordPress [pencil] > install.

WP will be installed in the Install Path, I chose ?wp? instead of ?wordpress?.