[BlueOnyx:23436] Re: 5210R looses resolv.conf

Maurice de Laat mdlaat at muisnetwerken.nl
Tue Nov 12 12:43:48 -05 2019

Hello Michael,

On 12-11-19 14:22, Maurice de Laat wrote:

> On 11-11-19 23:40, Michael Stauber wrote:
>> I think I identified and fixed the problem: Whenever the network
>> settings are updated now the handler that writes out a new
>> /etc/resolv.conf is now also triggered. That makes sure that
>> /etc/resolv.conf retains the configured DNS servers.
>>
> Thank you for the quick response, I will test this and report back.
I am sorry to say that the error is still there.
easy-migrate --check
and
easy-migrate --config

are no problem, but as soon as
easy-migrate --mysql
is run, the output looks normal:

[MYSQL_MIGRATION_START] Starting Migration of MySQL users and databases.

[MYSQL_MIGRATION_END] Migration of MySQL users and databases finished.

Done!
[root at centos8 ~]#

But no databases neither users are imported, and resolv.conf gets
overwritten
[root at centos8 ~]# cat /etc/resolv.conf
# Generated by NetworkManager
search centos8
[root at centos8 ~]#

Kind regards