[BlueOnyx:23485] Re: 5210R - no symbol for mariadb activated anymore?

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Tue Nov 19 14:34:49 -05 2019

Hi Dirk,

> is there no symbol SQL anymore in the site overview if mariadb is enabled?
> Is that intentional or is that another mistake?

It's an oversight. Thank you for bringing it to my attention. While I
was at it I checked for other missing icons and found that the
"subdomain" feature and the "redirect/proxy" feature also had no icons.

I added them all and the changes are now in SVN and published as YUM
updates for 5210R:

https://devel.blueonyx.it/trac/changeset/3763/