[BlueOnyx:23501] Re: 5209R WordPress module not showing install option

Lee Redmayne lee.redmayne at bastionit.com
Thu Nov 21 06:02:50 -05 2019

Hi Michael

All done and sent in a separate email to you.

As a thought, if you'd like to 'play' with one of these for a month or so and develop a bit of BlueOnyx on Azure knowledge, I'm happy to leave it up with you on admin login.  One point I have noted is that you do need to set the internal IP as static in the Azure console, and then forcibly set the ifcfg-eth0 information in, otherwise it keeps crashing out the DHCP client.