[BlueOnyx:23272] Re: AWStats License verification error

Chris Gebhardt - VIRTBIZ Internet cobaltfacts at virtbiz.com
Tue Oct 1 10:04:45 -05 2019

Hi Adam,

On 10/1/2019 9:49 AM, Adam Lepp wrote:
> "NewLinQ - Connection Status" produces:
> "Please contact BlueOnyx support to request a manual server IP-address
> resync."
>
> How can this be fixed, please?

Generally, if you will let Greg or Michael know then they'll be able to
assist you with a re-hit.   You can do this via a support ticket within
BlueOnyx.   While I'm sure they can help pick up the case here, they may
be asking you for information such as the hostname & IP address that you
may prefer to handle off-list.

--
Chris Gebhardt
VIRTBIZ Internet Services