[BlueOnyx:23274] Re: AWStats License verification error

Adam Lepp a at Lepp.net
Tue Oct 1 10:37:24 -05 2019

I (also) submitted a report via the GUI.

"Expiry" produces:
"Cannot find the NewLinQ server. Please try again later."

No items linked to your server.

"Status" produces:
"Please contact BlueOnyx support to request a manual server IP-address
resync."

-----Original Message-----
From: Blueonyx [mailto:blueonyx-bounces at mail.blueonyx.it] On Behalf Of
Michael Stauber
Sent: Tuesday, October 01, 2019 11:31 AM
To: blueonyx at mail.blueonyx.it
Subject: [BlueOnyx:23273] Re: AWStats License verification error

Hi Adam,

> "License verification error: Unable to connect to NewLinQ to verify
> your license and subscription status. Please make sure that your
> server can connect to NewLinQ or contact BlueOnyx support for assistance."
Please try to "shake it loose" again this way: In the GUI go to "Software
Updates" / "BlueOnyx Shop" / "Expiry Report" and wait until that page has
loaded. That page should show that AWStats (or the bundle it belongs to) is
linked to your server. The "light" might show red if the "Expiry" date for
the support is in the past, which is perfectly OK.

Then go to "Software Updates" / "BlueOnyx Shop" / "Status Check" and also
wait until that page has loaded. This makes a brief connection to NewLinQ to
let it know what you have installed and it updates the local license cache.

Wait a few seconds and then go back to the AWStats GUI page and it should
now work again.

If it doesn't, then please submit a "Support Ticket" via the GUI and we'll
take a look.