[BlueOnyx:23282] Re: Upcoming BlueOnyx 5210R additions

Ernie ernie at info.eis.net.au
Sat Oct 5 05:39:55 -05 2019

Hi Michael,
the glib has always been a pain, a few years back I compile the old
BlueQuartz source on FreeBSD 8 and got it to run ok, but I always had
problems on later FreeBSD because of the change to glib2. I am glad to see
that sorted.

I have never compiled BlueOnyx but this time I  am ready with the CentOS 8 minimal
install and the 5210R svn checkout when you say it's ready to try.

- Ernie.