[BlueOnyx:23310] Re: Problem on initial install set up

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Thu Oct 10 18:58:18 -05 2019

Hi all,

> There might be something wrong with the latest 5209R ISO then. I'll
> check it out.

RC has reported the same issue on 6109R when he creates a 5209R
container. And meanwhile I used the latest 5209R ISO and did a test
install. That left me with an empty 'encryption_key' in CI's config.php
as well.

The problem seems to be that the executable that I use to generate the
new random key isn't present yet when base-alpine-ui gets installed.
That subsequent "sed" command then replaces the dummy-key with an empty
string.

I'll fix that in two ways now: First I make sure that base-alpine has
the dependency set for the binary we're using there. And then I modify
the script that sets the updated key to only run the search and replace
if we actually DO have a replacement generated.

I'll have to build a new 5209R ISO then as well.

Should have all of that sorted a bit later tonight.