[BlueOnyx:23316] Re: BlueOnyx 5210R Release Candidate

Maurice de Laat mdlaat at muisnetwerken.nl
Sun Oct 13 10:38:43 -05 2019

Hello Michael

Maurice

On 09-10-19 08:47, Michael Stauber wrote:
> You can find the installation instructions here:
>
> https://www.blueonyx.it/5210r-manual-install
>
> Should you encounter any bugs or errors in BlueOnyx 5210R (or its
> install procedure), then please let us know by filing a bug report via
> the GUI or by posting a note on the BlueOnyx mailing list.

On a vanilla centos 8, installed with 'minimal install' I get the following:

[root at centos8 ~]# rpm -hUv http://devel.blueonyx.it/pub/5210R.rpm
Retrieving http://devel.blueonyx.it/pub/5210R.rpm
warning: /var/tmp/rpm-tmp.ZAUFot: Header V4 DSA/SHA1 Signature, key ID
5202f88b: NOKEY
error: Failed dependencies:
     /usr/bin/perl is needed by blueonyx-yumconf-2.3.1-1.noarch
     perl is needed by blueonyx-yumconf-2.3.1-1.noarch

Apparently, perl is not installed in a minimal install. You might want
to update the instructions on blueonyx.it, in case somebody else gets
stuck at this point.

Thank you.

Maurice