[BlueOnyx:23320] easy migrate mysql problem

Maurice de Laat mdlaat at muisnetwerken.nl
Mon Oct 14 06:54:08 -05 2019

Hello list,

I am having a problem using easy migrate to import mariadb databases
from a 5209R tot a 5210R.

easy-migrate with option '--mysql' does not spit any error, but is not
importing all existing databases on the source server.

easy-migrate with option '--vsites all' does produce errors like this:

[MIGRATION_START] Starting Migration of Vsite all
mysqldump: Couldn't execute 'SHOW FUNCTION STATUS WHERE Db = '****'':
Cannot load from mysql.proc. The table is probably corrupted (1548)
ERROR: Unable to get target Vsite baseline.

I have done a mysqlcheck --auto-repair on the source server, but the
problem stays.
The source server also has raqbackup running every night, which produces
sql dumps just as it should. On the source server all looks good to me.

Any thoughts?

Kind regards,
Maurice