[BlueOnyx:23326] Re: Sendmail failing

Colin Jack colin at mainline.co.uk
Mon Oct 14 15:10:06 -05 2019

Hi Michael,

    Is this a VPS on Aventurin{e} 6108R?

Yup! (

    In that case your kernel is too old. To be sure do a "yum clean all; yum
    update". You might already have the latest kernel installed, but since
    the last reboot happened a while ago it's not active yet.

    So reboot the node and then it should be good again once the latest
    kernel is active.

Eeek ... rebooting a node means taking down all the VPS so I always put it off.
Suppose I will need to bite the bullet now, before any more VPS break.

Many thanks

Colin