[BlueOnyx:23335] Re: Sendmail failing

Colin Jack colin at mainline.co.uk
Tue Oct 15 06:00:20 -05 2019

> > In that case your kernel is too old. To be sure do a "yum clean all; yum
> update".
> > You might already have the latest kernel installed, but since the last
> > reboot happened a while ago it's not active yet.
> >
> > So reboot the node and then it should be good again once the latest
> > kernel is active.

Interestingly on a 5207R VPS the dovecot IMAP failed after updating the host node with

"process_limit (100) reached, client connections are being dropped"

I had to increase the limit in /etc/dovecot/conf.d/10-master.conf but no big deal.
This may help someone searching the list in the future.

This was fine before the update.

Thanks Michael for your help.

Colin