[BlueOnyx:23349] Re: Import users from a cmuExport

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Wed Oct 16 22:00:06 -05 2019

Hi Chuck,

> Any other ideas?  My customer has been getting a lot of calls from these
> irate missing users.  And we don't want to just recreate them from
> scratch - loosing all the data and configurations they had before.

My apologies. I have been pretty busy with the 5210R release. But that's
now wrapped up and I can take a look. I don't have an answer offhand and
I'd need to take a look at the server itself. See what it does, check
the logs, run a few SET transactions to CCEd ... these kind of things.

Please create a support request via the GUI with "Allow Access" ticked.
In the comments mention which Vsite this is and were I can find the
CMU-Export.

I'll then take a look.

If need be I can hack a small Perl script together that parses cmu.xml
and which runs the required CREATE/SET transactions to get the missing
users aboard.