[BlueOnyx:23387] Re: Aventurin{e} Remote Backup

Colin Jack colin at mainline.co.uk
Mon Oct 21 13:13:29 -05 2019

Thanks Michael,

    Hi Colin,

    > I am trying to troubleshoot a 6108R remote backup that appears to be all set up correctly - keyless login etc. - but it is not working.
    > Where would I find a log or more info please?

    Check the cronjob /etc/cron.d/vps-backup.cron. It shows you which
    commands the local/remote backups are run with. It's usually this:

    /usr/sausalito/sbin/vz_vserver_backup.pl local
    /usr/sausalito/sbin/vz_vserver_backup.pl remote

    Run them manually for the type of backup you have configured and see
    what messages you get on the screen.

I will try that.

Kind regards

Colin