[BlueOnyx:23392] Re: ban e-mails from TLD part three

Meaulnes Legler @ MailList bluelist at waveweb.ch
Thu Oct 24 03:17:57 -05 2019

dear Michael

I asked you a while ago on how to block entire TLDs from accepting e-mail. You suggested the an entry in /etc/mail/access like, for *.icu domains:

icu	550 Mail rejected from junk TLD (with a TAB between icu and 550)

I first thought it would work only for three letter TLDs, not for domains like *.best or *faith and sent a notice last week.

But actually it *does* work for any TLD regardless of its length — I had a mess in my configurations, sorry.

Just wanted to let you know.

Thank you and best regards

_⌢_  Meaulnes Legler
'¿') Zurich, Switzerland.