[BlueOnyx:23407] Re: 5210 - Error setting user SSH

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Sun Oct 27 01:50:33 -05 2019

Hi Don,

> ERROR: /home/.sites/site1 is not owned by root:root!
> ERROR: jail directory basicshell is not safe

Was this a migrated Vsite? If so: With Easy-Migrate or CMU?

A few days ago I modified base-vsite/base-apache so that newly created
Vsites will get the correct UID/GID for the relevant directories that
JailKit might complain about. There was at least one issue that had
popped up with JailKit when I had addressed a suPHP ownership issue. But
I think it's also a good idea to extend
/usr/sausalito/handlers/base/shell/vsite_shell.pl to make sure UID/GID
of Vsites are correct before it tries to throw them in jail.

I'll see to that. Many thanks!