[BlueOnyx:23410] Re: yum error from python update

Michael Aronoff maronoff at gmail.com
Sun Oct 27 13:56:06 -05 2019

Michael wrote:
> Am not entirely sure, but it looks like YUM has issues opening a certain
> sqlite3 database. Please open a support ticket and tick the checkbox
"Allow Access" and I'll take a look.

 I found a solution. The first time I googled all I found was a Redhat page
where a subscription was required to see the answer.

I eventually found that a simple delete of /var/lib/yum/history followed by
a yum clean all and then yum update worked.

I wanted to post this for anyone else who had the problem.
M Aronoff Out – maronoff at gmail.com

I'm a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have
of it.
  - Thomas Jefferson