[BlueOnyx:23412] Re: BlueOnyx 5210R Release Candidate

Maurice de Laat mdlaat at muisnetwerken.nl
Tue Oct 29 07:11:17 -05 2019

Hello Michael,

On 14-10-19 13:32, Maurice de Laat wrote:

> On 11-10-19 01:40, Michael Stauber wrote:
>> Perhaps there is still a glitch somewhere along the way in one of these
>> steps that drops the nameserver(s) from /etc/resolve.conf. Have to check
>> that.
> I am seeing something similar on a test 5210R. The nameserver entries
> in resolv,conf seems to get lost after running easy-migrate.pl

Did you manage to debug this? On a new 5210R (fully yummed) I still see
this behavior. My test 5210R is running in virtualbox, and yesterday as
well as today, after some time, all of a sudden the testbox can't
resolve anything, resolv.conf turns out to be almost empty:

[root at centos8 ~]# cat /etc/resolv.conf
# Generated by NetworkManager
search centos8
[root at centos8 ~]#

Kind regards,