[BlueOnyx:23204] dig in BlueOnyx Maillist archives

Meaulnes Legler @ MailList bluelist at waveweb.ch
Fri Sep 13 04:00:45 -05 2019

hello all

before posting a question to the list, I want to check if my issue wasn't already covered in the past. So I searched for the BlueOnyx Maillist archives:

https://mail.blueonyx.it/pipermail/blueonyx/

unfortunately, the archives are packed in monthly containers

September 2019:	[ Thread ] [ Subject ] [ Author ] [ Date ] 	[ Gzip'd Text 12 KB ]
August 2019:   	[ Thread ] [ Subject ] [ Author ] [ Date ] 	[ Gzip'd Text 39 KB ]
July 2019:     	[ Thread ] [ Subject ] [ Author ] [ Date ] 	[ Gzip'd Text 31 KB ]
June 2019:     	[ Thread ] [ Subject ] [ Author ] [ Date ] 	[ Gzip'd Text 25 KB ]
... snip ...

so one has to search individually each Thread or Subject and then the message itself for some keyword...

Isn't there a place where I can globally search all threads and messages, say all in 2019, for instance?

Thank you and best regards

_⌢_  Meaulnes Legler
'¿') Zurich, Switzerland.
`-´  +41¦0 44 260-1660