[BlueOnyx:23237] Re: 5209R related: CentOS 7.7 has been released

Adam Lepp a at Lepp.net
Tue Sep 17 21:34:49 -05 2019

Well I went ahead and did it via ssh. All appears to have gone well, and mysqld is running.

-----Original Message-----
From: Blueonyx [mailto:blueonyx-bounces at mail.blueonyx.it] On Behalf Of Chris Gebhardt - VIRTBIZ Internet
Sent: Tuesday, September 17, 2019 8:44 PM
To: blueonyx at mail.blueonyx.it
Subject: [BlueOnyx:23234] Re: 5209R related: CentOS 7.7 has been released

On 9/17/2019 1:37 PM, Adam Lepp wrote:
> Chris,
> Should I be confident that it's prudent to update my (Virtbiz) server?
> I just checked for updates and there are 313 available! I'd just as soon run them now.
> I don't want to wake up tomorrow with any surprises, nor do I want your team burdened with unpleasantries from myself and others. Please advise.
Well that's more than a bit difficult to answer.   I've personally seen
3 boxes update today.   One of them had obviously been held back for some time and has more than 300 dependency problems.   So that will have to wait.    The other 2 went just fine.  As always, your mileage may vary.

--
Chris Gebhardt
VIRTBIZ Internet Services