[BlueOnyx:23257] Enable extended DNS logging - causes DNS to show as not running

Fungal Style wayin at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 24 00:21:31 -05 2019

Hi all,

Got another issues, which had me worried for a little bit as I was trying to see if I could get more details on why the mail was still trying to be delivered to the BO server instead of going elsewhere…

I enabled Enable extended DNS logging and lo and behold I suddenly got a DNS issue, I tried it on two BO servers wit the same response, disable Enable extended DNS logging
and it returns to normal.

Anyone else seeing this?

BlueOnyx 5209R

Regards