[BlueOnyx:23266] Re: redirect to https

Brent Epp brent at pdc.ca
Tue Sep 24 12:56:45 -05 2019

There's no option in the GUI, unfortunately.

I'm not sure if it's a default from Apache or BX, but you need to add
this to the site's .include file (/etc/httpd/conf/vhosts/siteX.include)

<Directory "/home/.sites/XXX/siteY/web">
AllowOverride All
Options All
</Directory>

Do `ls -l /home/sites | grep www.yourdomain.com` to get the
corresponding numbers for XXX and Y.

You could further limit the AllowOverride and Options directives you
need, but this is what works for me since I'm the only siteadmin on my
vhosts.

After this, you'll need to restart apache to put it into effect:
`systemctl restart httpd`

Then you should be able to add rewrites (and more) in .htaccess

  - Brent