[BlueOnyx:23809] Re: Problem with ImageMagick!! - Update of ImageMagick

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Wed Apr 29 22:38:42 -05 2020

Hi all,

Small update on the 5209R ImageMagick debacle:

While the release of solarspeed-Imagick-compat managed to silence the
error messages in PHP, the ImageMagick support remained somewhat broken
due to further remaining incompatibilities.

For that reason updated PHP pages for 5209R have been built and released
to NewLinQ:

5209R-PHP54-5.4.45-3.pkg
5209R-PHP55-5.5.38-3.pkg
5209R-PHP56-5.6.40-2.pkg
5209R-PHP70-7.0.33-2.pkg
5209R-PHP71-7.1.33-2.pkg
5209R-PHP72-7.2.30-2.pkg
5209R-PHP73-7.3.17-2.pkg
5209R-PHP74-7.4.5-2.pkg

As you can see: This includes every latest version of PHP between PHP
5.4 and the now current 7.4. All these were built with (working)
ImageMagick support using the latest OS provided ImageMagick.

I even rebuilt PHP versions that have since long been EOL'ed, because
some of you still might have them in usage.

I could *not* rebuild PHP-5.3.29 because of compatibility issues, but
then again: That one is so old that it *really* shouldn't be used
anywhere at this time.