[BlueOnyx:23810] Sendmail processes problem

Michael Aronoff maronoff at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 13:54:56 -05 2020

I have a BO server with APF, Geo-IP, AV-Spam and Fail2Ban that is displaying
a problem with what appear to be hung up Sendmail processes.

When I look at the running processes I have tons (30 or more) of Sendmail
children that look like "sendmail: server [185.50.149.xx] cmd read" They
will be thirty min old or older and just sit there and never die.

Has anyone else run into this? I want a way to kill these processes that are
old without kill real active connections too.

Thanks.

Michael Aronoff - maronoff at gmail.com

I'm a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have
of it.
  -  <http://www.quotationspage.com/quote/31912.html> Thomas Jefferson