[BlueOnyx:24166] Migration problems

Michael Aronoff maronoff at gmail.com
Sat Aug 8 04:33:22 -05 2020

Well I had a fail of an evening.  I have a new 5210R and I was trying to
migrate a 5209R over to it and nothing I tried would work.

First I tried EasyMigrate. I followed all the steps one at a time and the
check, config, and mysql steps all worked fine but when I got to moving the
actual sites I got the following error: ERROR: Unable to get target Vsite
baseline

I could not find any troubleshooting steps to help and nothing I tried made
any change.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

M Aronoff Out -  <mailto:maronoff at gmail.com> maronoff at gmail.com

I'm a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have
of it.
  -  <http://www.quotationspage.com/quote/31912.html> Thomas Jefferson