[BlueOnyx:24557] Re: Yum update error 5209R

Storer, Darren darren.storer at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 01:30:25 -05 2020

Hi Michael,

The repo problem seems to be back again - is there a workaround that we can
use during outages?

Could not retrieve mirrorlist
http://updates.blueonyx.it/index.php?release=7&arch=x86_64 error was

14: curl#56 - "Callback aborted"

Initially I thought that this was from one of my IPv6 machines but this one
turns out to be IPv4 only.

MfG/Many thanks

Darren