[BlueOnyx:24634] since centos 8.3 error with chrooted scp

Maurice de Laat mdlaat at muisnetwerken.nl
Tue Dec 15 06:22:04 -05 2020

Hi list,

In BX I have a user with chrooted scp access.

Since updating bx to centos 8.3, I can no longer scp something to this user:

/usr/bin/scp: error while loading shared libraries: libcrypto.so.1.1:

If I change the user to full shell access, it starts working.

However, if I change it back to chrooted shell the error as mentioned
above pops up again.

The daily job jail_warden has been run twice now with no errors.

Any tips?

--
Maurice