[BlueOnyx:23634] 5210R New install problem

Peter email at ace.net.au
Mon Feb 3 02:57:02 -05 2020

Hi,

I have just done a fresh install of 5210R from the ISO under ESXi V5.1,
using the first option - automatic disk detection.

I have done the network config - no IPV6, and can access the management
website.

However if I try to shutdown using the web tool, nothing appears to happen,
it just sits there, but after a while I get an error if I try to keep using
the web tool.

If I try to halt -p from an SSH session, it gets stuck trying to shut down
mysql.  I have waited over 30 minutes to no avail.

There is no point in me going any furthere if I can't shut it down.  Any
help appreciated.

Peter