[BlueOnyx:23640] Re: 5210R New install problem

Dirk Estenfeld dirk.estenfeld at blackpoint.de
Wed Feb 5 12:21:07 -05 2020

Hello,

we are running 3 production servers with 5210R without issues.
I would take 5210R for new projects/current techniques because it has the
more recent applications and supports TLS 1.3. If there are problems,
Michael usually gets them solved relatively quickly.

Best regards,
Dirk

blackpoint GmbH – Friedberger Straße 106b – 61118 Bad Vilbel